Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Farewell But Not Goodbye

After 148 posts and a 3-month hiatus, it is time for me to bid farewell to this blog.  Life has a way of taking precedence, especially when free time is at such a premium.  That said, my goal of finishing this cookbook in my late friend's name and (hopefully) earning a profit for charity has not diminished in the slightest.  It just means that the time that would have been taken up by maintaining a blog would go now more directly into the production of the book.  (It's a bit of a juggling act, considering I have three other books in the works + the unavoidable day job.)

It's been a fun journey and I've learned a lot in the process.  There really is no end to what one can discover about food or cooking.  And then there's always the best part: the tasting.  I still feel like an ignoramus when it comes to cuisine -- I don't pretend to be an expert at anything -- but I hope someone out there in the wide web of the world has gotten something good out of this. 

Check back from time to time.  Because one day, the cookbook will be here.  Thanks for reading.  TTYL.

2 comments:

livandtaj said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful pics and ideas - I still look forwrd to the book!~

Unknown said...

Unexpected farewell surprised me. I enjoyed very much for your comment and cooking.
Good luck to publish this valuable contents.
Yoko